Beyoncé live Mrs Carter Show World Tour Paris 2013 - Full Concert - DVD Version Full HD
Setlist : 24 & 25 avril 2013 Paris Bercy, France
Opening
- Run the World (Girls)
- End of Time
- Flaws and All
Interlude
- If I Were a Boy
- Get Me Bodied
- Baby Boy
- Diva
Interlude
- Naughty Girl
- Party
Interlude
- Freakum Dress
Interlude
- I Care
- I Miss You
- Schoolin' Life
Interlude
- Why Don't You Love Me
- 1+1
- Irreplaceable
- Resentment
- Love on Top
- Survivor
Interlude
- Crazy in Love
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)
Interlude
- Grown Woman*
Interlude
- I Will Always Love You
- Halo
Final
*Song not complet
Beyoncé live Mrs Carter Show World Tour 2013 - Paris France - Full Concert - DVD Version Full HD | |
| 13 Likes | 13 Dislikes |
| 281 views views | 1,000 followers |
| People & Blogs Run The World (Girls) Beyoncé Party Beyoncé Schoolin' Life Beyoncé | Upload TimePublished on 21 Mar 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét