Quin69 GR50+ Serenity EP Monk Build - games free

Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 3, 2019

Quin69 GR50+ Serenity EP Monk Build

  1. The Magician: Quin, with this build do I run lightning or cold on my bracers/soj/ammy? with EP
  2. Kenny Blanchette: ,]
  3. Zuxilon: +jjaffee He's moving with his scroll wheel :)
  4. Doug Landrum: could you show your details in the charater window nxt time? i.e. what percetage your cooldown was. just curious. like the builds btw
  5. Tenebrae Aeternae: Hey quin so for this build in S2 you want to use EP - Impending Doom with Gungdos over Shocking Grasp right? So do you stack lightning dmg or cold dmg? & on your boots/helm (if you can get it) you want +Wave of Light dmg% or +EP dmg%?
  6. Cyberbeni: yeah, I hope they nerf this like they nerfed tiki WD. oh wait...
  7. Jaime Teng: AWESOME!
  8. Doug Park: Quin I finally got the rorg I needed but should I roll IAS or LPH for the CDR? LPH feels a bit unnecessary with perma serenity but you seem to have it on yours.
  9. Jake Smith: I tried this build but used Promise of Glory bracers. %5 chance to to spawn a globe when enemy is blinded. Its an excellent way to keep up double damage. Thoughts?
  10. Jürgen Dufner: Link to build description at diablofans is broken.
  11. gert goemaere: Hey Quin, I'm trying to figure out where my downtime is coming from, but i have no idea. I have optimal gear (in terms of cdr, 100% helmet, so with gogok stacks i'm at 81,52 i think), and my ping is never over 80ms. Calculated i should have a margin of 320ms before it fails in response time. I use autocast numpad and make sure i'm not holding ANY buttons when the refresh is coming up. Even still i consequently have like 50MS downtime, which is enough to die at GR45+... Any idea's?
  12. T3h Phish: Hey Quin, my buddy and I are on console so we have Gungdo Gear before PC. We want to utilize Impending Doom with it but we're on the fence as to which spending move to use. We are trying to decide between WoL with Shattering or TR with Flurry. Which in your opinion is better? Or do you have any other recommendations for a cold skill damage dealer?
  13. Luc4o: Hey Quin, how mutch CDR you have without Gogok stats?
  14. Slip 86er: +Quin C omg omg omg omg quin noticed me!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. noizfx: +Quin C by using the calculator linked from your twitch page I should be 100% immune too but I'm also not... booo
  16. Daniele Rebecchi: I just have to ask this question: bane of the trapped autoproc himself also vs elite and bosses?or is a wasted gem if i have a No-cc build?
  17. propa gandhi: this build is going to be even better in S2^^
  18. Edwin Collins: Hi sensei, i want to built Lightning. i got Fist already. but i have 2 choice is 2 Ancient: Odyn : 2300 damage and17% lightning THunder : 2700 damage and 22000 Life per Hit. Which one is better? Cuz i cant find another good +lightning item T_T
  19. DarkKingRikuX: idk what else to put cdr on i have 8 on most 10 on weapons and 5 on amy and one ring has 7 other none but thats royal and got like 2% left on paragon to get but even then i wouldnt have the same as urs u have 78.45 and right now i have 74.50
  20. Rincedents: "I've 5.5% crit on this SoJ, nfortunately" ............
  21. Crabble1337: RIP Serenity Boyz!
  22. Olek_Gannon: only good for team game's it's not worth it for solo because you just kept fishing for the perfect rg since most of them destroy you with this weak build.
  23. Rconian: Diablofans linked removed? Btw thanks for the videos helped refine my monk gameplay.
  24. FyndeLPOE: did this not work before 2.1.2? 
  25. jjaffee: +Erik Klaus Hi Erik ... I've been struggling with the exact same issue.  i signed in here today to see if anyone else noticed this.  There is most certainly holes in my auto-casting Serenity.  Often times I  notice it visually ... where I see serenity end and become available and it doesn't immediately re-cast.  However, it is important to remember that if you're holding down on the mouse to move in any direction at the exact same moment Serenity should re-cast, it will prevent the numlock recast from working. However, there may still just be a millisecond gap in auto-casting Serenity; the one of which you mentioned.  i'm curious if Quin, himself, using this build, ever suffers from this.  I find myself, with perfectly maxed CDR, with Gogok at 15% and dying from things at random. Quin ... I'd love to hear your input on this, too.  Thanks in advance to you and Erik. AdAstrA#1590
  26. Kenny Blanchette: was this nerfed for season 2 or is it still viable?
  27. Carlos Santos: I got the max CDR possible, 78.57 or whatever (just a litle more then u cause I got a 100% leoric) and im not 100% imune to damage, must be my lag, dunno
  28. Jim deVries: With buku CDR, why not run mystic ally for the activation? (100 spirit) / (5.5 second cooldown) = 18 spirit/second ; then of course the 4 passive per second as well. It would seem a better choice than sweeping wind, though 1 more cooldown to worry about.  Great Vid!
  29. เตชินท์ วาณิชวรานนท์: +Dan Reb For slow, shielded and immobile enemy like bat nest are the only kind that completely immune to it. The others are just a little less slow than regular monster.
  30. Erik Klaus: Occasionally my numlock Serenity drops, I can see it not reactivate right away even when its available, and it's killing me in higher 45+grifts..  I found the following info online in more locations and if this is true, it is the problem i'm having with this build. "The game has a queue system where it doesn't allow you to cast the same ability for ~0,4 seconds after you attempted to last cast it. So if you spam your serenity it can cause a ~0.4 seconds delay on your serenity activation after it comes off cooldown, causing a gap in your immunity that can kill you. So for serenity a spam macro doesn't work optimal, the best tank would still manually activate it whenever its off cooldown." If this doesn't apply, I am trying to figure out what is causing the small gap that i occasionally have.  It never seems to happen when I'm fighting one boss, I'm trying to works the bugs out on this and I've tried macros using different milliseconds delay and nothing works. Comment Quin?
  31. Slip 86er: he used a ramalandri's gift to give the weapon a socket
  32. Desark: I have 77% cdr, and it is not enough :с
  33. ST4K31: Between you and  Africa! HAHA xD
  34. michael moran: thank you man. thank you
  35. mr hillz: dam you ive been running this build on xbox 1 for 2 months now and i was literally just bought the PC version to come compete with you hoping no one found this build out i planned to take over. DAM you lol ill see you at the top look for beerp0nglegend :)
  36. BreadJokes: Could you do the numlock trick with Serenity, so you don't have to worry about casting it? Or would it take too long to autocast
  37. pokemasterelite: They most likely will nerf this. This build = D3v CM wiz if you think about it. CM wiz perma CC, relied on density mobs to maintain. Critical Mass = CDR. The only thing this build doesn't have is a reliance on IAS. 
  38. GoZuHaZa: Listening to quin talk is really annoying, just want to help him out and talk for him.. 2:07-2:13 every vid he has is packed with this "blurrthth tthttsat th um thtsis"
  39. dude perfect 2: Copy your builds* i meant
  40. Daniele Rebecchi: +Quin C Yeah i know,qhat i mean is that i found some elite/bosses more hard to CC then random mod,so i was wonderign if they get slowed by the gem (trapped) or if they resist this kind of cc Sorry for dumb question im still learning the game,anyway great channel dude ^^
  41. Troy Muni: Quinn there's a big problem here with the overlap.  This build is not working in GR over 40 for myself and other monks.  I have max CDR on everything, 100% Leoric's, 15 stacks and even 100% on my Fist of Az.  My internet connection is definitely not an issue either.  There's a hitch or delay with Serenity that prevents it from overlapping, leaving you vulnerable.  Others are reporting the same thing in the comments section of Daiblofans under your build spec.  The build works fine for speed farming.  All of my gear is exceptional, so that's not an issue. I'm almost clearing 45 with the torch build and level 43-45 legendary gems, but I'm dieing way too much with this - regardless if I use a SoJ or double Unity.  I've tried adjusting some of the skills as well with a slight improvement, but still the issue with Serenity persists.  Could Blizzard have implemented a hotfix to prevent overlapping on CDR since you created this video?
  42. Ethan S-D: This is why the game blizzard really needs to actually test their game before doing things like this XP. I would hate for this to become the new mandatory build because it wont even be fun to play monk anymore....
  43. Eleven Eleven: Why do you think this build is so good when it fails miserably on RGs?
  44. Daniel Garvey: I hate Taeguk, but wouldnt it be better than BotP?
  45. hugo cacaly: Nice build i will test it if i loot a swk amy with cdr on ..:( ! I have a suggestion, i froped a Madstone some days ago and i am prety sure we can make a build to replace gungo for NS with, did some 45 with, maybe you should test it, you will be better to make a build than me ^^! 
  46. Troy Muni: Also I've used num lock and also mapped to my mouse wheel as an insurance policy and it still doesn't seem to do me any good. If there is indeed still overlap and Blizzard hasn't changed anything, how could any damage be breaking through? Hopefully we're all doing something wrong here....
  47. N Jobstvogt: +Quin C I mean for cyclone strike for the strongarm bracers :) EDIT: nvm I watched your twitch broadcast :)
  48. sputnik online: +DarkKingRikuX 77.39 here
  49. Slowpoke: I wonder if they gonna nerf serenity just like they did with smoke screen
  50. Ja. L: Will Gungdo gear be BiS instead now that S2 started.
  51. Deckard Cain: How does your mouse click so fast when your moving your character O_O
  52. N Jobstvogt: Hey Quin awesome video, but if you have cdr already on your amulet you dont need another 8 from one ring. Because you already have 80% cdr and no downtime on serenity with the ascension rune :)
  53. David Cipriano: Quin, I have max CDR but even with 15 stacks of Gogog I keep dying, Is it possible that my ping (300ms) is killing me??? Help plz. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/dac-1815/hero/37221200 Thanks in advance
  54. groundhouse: Think Blizzard fix this ( same as Frostnova before ) with a increase of Cooldown ;(
  55. BartekSWT: +Quin C If you plan to keep WD in group ( and most group will do it ) then I don't think you need perma serenity. With gungdo you only need to put 3-4 EP on right mobs and you can just use serenity, dash in, put EP and dash back. This way you can use something like Tzo for ranged Bells and strong 2h weapon like Torch or Furnace. It's also far more interesting :P EDIT: Another cool combo would be to use Cold LTK with Pride's Fall. First of all it's same element as EP:ID and it's ranged by default and RCR from Pride's should work most of the time in groups.
  56. mr hillz: another question quinn i was looking you up on leader boards. i see that you have a over lvl 50 legendary gems. how did you get it that high when its only like a 1% chance even when u do a lvl 50 rift?? also i really like ur one video with the spread chart where you have about how u calculate damage with ur skills included could u link that also so i can review everything>
  57. bones10145: How are you getting a 3 item set bonus for both of those sets when you're only wearing 2 of them?
  58. GoZuHaZa: 12:19 "hetts-its-its-kets-its crasy"
  59. N Jobstvogt: For trials which rune would be best to use?
  60. Daniel Garvey: +Quin C  I'm inclined to trust you on the number after watching your CDR/RCR video, but can I ask where you came up with lvl 65(85 stacks)? EDIT: Nevermind, I just watched your other video on how damage is calculated.  20% Additive from BotP is multiplied by 15% Elite Damage. In order to achieve more than 15% from taeguk you need to get to 42.5% additive damage from it. Super super helpful video/spreadsheet. Subscribed.
  61. jjaffee: +Quin C so, you just hold down the mouse buttons the whole time?  So that you're clicking less?  Do you have a mouse program that auto clicks?
  62. bennyjacob999: this is amazing
  63. Deo Contaoi: paragon stat?
  64. Deus Vult: +Quin C i have 75,52% ...i have 47ms latency..should be fine..lm still dieing... did they change something? (i use numpad)
  65. N Jobstvogt: Hm fuck thanks bro, I guess I can wait forever for that 8 cdr amu... Zzz
  66. Schrumpelratte: run this build since 2.1.2 hits for t6 and clear some grift 43 and 44 with it. very fun build!
  67. H Lim: I think this will be the build for 4 man team in season 2, I can already see it clearing really high in groups with that fist of az :D
  68. Erik Klaus: +jjaffee I'm guessing his serenity is not overlapping all the time either, since he avoids chainers, reflect and orbiting elites in his grift runs (those are all constant damage attacks). He posts this information farther down in this thread. It's weird that an single elite never kills me, the serenity activates just as it should. I will pay attention to your advise about clicking, i didn't consider that. I was talking to some other monks and they suggested using mousewheel up for walking, which I haven't tried yet. I guess it wouldn't matter anyways, because while epiphany is active, an attack can also be a move, depending on where you click on-screen. It could be a ping issue as well, as he mentioned that lag will affect the timing on the overlap. I have a higher ping, around 220, but my connection is very stable with no aberrant fluctuation so while average ping might possibly be an issue, lag (ping fluctuation) is most definately not. It would be interesting to know if someone with a low ping of around let's say 50 is fighting this same build issue.
  69. Jason Bourne: I suppose this build no longer applies, but I'm still wondering why you chose to optimize your skills/passives towards clearing rather than towards beating the RG? I'm thinking e.g. Faith in the Light instead of Replenishing Light and Unity instead of Exalted Soul, which seems a bit redundant (Insight and RL not enough?). On the other hand, you're the one clearing GR50+ and I'm not. xD 
  70. HaxD3: No worries boys I have an ancient Fist of Az and I haven't been even close to clearing GR49 with dozens of attempts. Might be because of my lacking experience with this build or unlucky rifts. I will keep trying and see what happens if the stars align. I guess this build can be something but I doubt it will be the new meta for pushing. The raw dmg from torch builds is just so much higher.
  71. Lam Cheong: OMG is this build still working at 2.1.2? Awesome man!
  72. Clifton Murphy: does serenity suffer from knockback effects? seems ive got the cooldown up and am spamming the button like mad, but still get wiped. the timer seems to bump down a bit when im tanking like 20 mobs making it take longer to reach the off cool down state as well.
  73. Oti Nane: dude if you have serenity all the time ( the one after the other ) then u can go solo as well as he shows you in the video
  74. dude perfect 2: Delete this video so they don't nerf our skills lol. It's still a challenge even with the high cooldown. It allows u to be compitive playing different builds other then everybody playing the same wol build. I'm using it with tempest rush and I love it . It's crazy how many people chippy your builds , tempest with serenity is mine, don't make a video plz lol
  75. DarkKingRikuX: am at 75.15% not sure what else i can do haha mostly everything is at max amy isnt but the rolls are to great not to use it i guess i could try and get other royal and hope to get cdr on it and other stone of jordan
  76. Troy Muni: Easier said than done soloing gr44 and up. Not only is it difficult to avoid half of the affixes in the game that you just listed, but we also have a 10 minute RG battle to contend with at the end. Don't get me wrong, I'm having a lot of fun speed farming with this, but unless you have the season 2 gems already, this is hard to really recommend over a torch build for grifting unless you get lucky.
  77. Accuser/Opposer: Why should it? It's good but not better than any other build of any other class. It fails epically most of the time and shines on RGs with many adds.
  78. nos llew-blaidd: Is it possible to do a holy variation of this build? any tips?
  79. thehAPPYgunner: +Die Cis Scum Holy shit, my monk max at 80.5% CDR and it's hard for me to time in pressing the serenity. I'm virtually perma serenity. I need to test this build with these. Thanks for the video. The only difference on my build is I use cyclone strike and SSS which freezes the mobs and alternate invulnerability between SSS and serenity.
  80. mr hillz: i love how you have all these wild charts for everything i appreciate it so much.  2more days and its going down!
  81. Shibby Wins: Hey Quin how does life per hit work with this build? Considering your not using a genorator? How does life per hit work without using a genorator? Thanks.
  82. Option42B: 2:07 wtf ...ok just so we can get an idea...
  83. gert goemaere: Edit: i'm doing the cold build with a fist of Az, but this makes no difference in the matter.  http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/incleficker-2730/pinkguy/54571760
  84. Green Panda: @Quin C Did they nerfed it ? I c'ant acces to your build on Diablofans hope you can fix it. Love <3
  85. Doug Park: +Quin C thanks!
  86. ReclaimMyPlace: Bahahha "Please don't beat that with this build" XD 
  87. Dmitry Sheptalin: ugly game after first killing main boss
  88. Ruskinek: Is this build stil playable/existent in 2.2? Btw love your stream. You are now (S3) higher then my softcore....
  89. Troy Moore: I'll just stick with my current monk build.  Will loose my mind trying to get max cdr rolls on everything.
  90. Doug Landrum: thank you. :)
  91. DarkKingRikuX: i just need the belt lol i had got one but didnt remember i needed it am at 70% right now haha
  92. FyndeLPOE: is there a reason fist has to be in the mainhand or can it be on the offhand aswell? 
  93. Toya Hachijo: how can he have 5 primary stats on "Born's Furious Wrath"?
  94. michael moran: with relentless assault is it additive if you use blinding flash and cyclone strike?
  95. Erik Klaus: I forgot to mention, I wouldn't even post this question if this didn't happen WHILE my Gogok is at 15 stacks.  Chainers seem to be the biggest problem cuz they deal constant damage while standing in the chains. But, once again, it is an intermittent problem, not a constant one.  The build works for me for the most part.
  96. quin69 poe, quin69 poe profile, quin69 twitter, quin69 twitch, quin69 girlfriend, quin69 youtube, quin69 reddit, quin69 lost ark, quin69 banned, quin69 quit wow, quin69 rip, quin69 playlist, quin69 diablo 3, quin69 lancing steel build, quin69 instagram, quin69 wow, quin69 banned from lost ark, quin69 uber elder, quin69 age, quin69 poe betrayal build, monkey, monkey bread, monk fruit, monkey pokemon, monkas, monkfish, monkey joe\u0027s, monkey bread recipe, monk fruit sweetener, monkees, monkey shoulder, monkey wrench, monkey pie table, monkey app, monk 5e, monkey king, monkey business, monkeys for sale, monkey go happy, monkey madness osrs, diablo 3 switch, diablo 3 season 16, diablo 3 season 15, diablo 3 necromancer, diablo 3 classes, diablo 3 switch review, diablo 3 season 15 end date, diablo 3 ps4, diablo 3 builds, diablo 3 wizard build, diablo 3 eternal collection, diablo 3 necromancer build, diablo 3 crusader build, diablo 3 reaper of souls, diablo 3 reddit, diablo 3 monk builds, diablo 3 demon hunter build, diablo 3 pets, diablo 3 leaderboards, diablo 3 xbox one, d3 football, d3hoops, d3218hn, d3 season 16, d3500, d303, d3 football bracket, d3400, d300, d3 vitamin, d3 football rankings, d3planner, d3300, d3 hockey, d3 baseball rankings, d30, d3 basketball rankings, d303 hac, d3200, d365, ross, rosa parks, rose, rosetta stone, rosacea, rosario dawson, ross lynch, rosa salazar, rosie the shark, rosa acosta, rose mcgowan, roswell, rose bowl, ross perot, rosegal, rose byrne, rosamund pike, roseanne barr, rosuvastatin, roseanne, build a bear, build royale, build the wall, builders first source, buildapcsales, building blocks, build a bear coupon, build a pc, build my life lyrics, builders surplus, buildertrend, build my life, build your own pc, build me up buttercup, building link, building connected, buildium, build lularoe, building a house, builders supply, guidestar, guided meditation, guidelines, guideposts, guidestone, guide synonym, guided reading, guidewire, guidepoint, guided imagery, guided by voices, guide dogs for the blind, guidehouse, guide gear, guidebook, guided reading levels, guided, guideline 401k, guideboat, guidance, serenity prayer, serenity dennard, serenity trailer, serenity spa, serenity nails, serenity meaning, serenity definition, serenity now, serenity day spa, serenity salon, serenity cast, serenity movie review, serenity springs, serenity house, serenity imdb, serenity reviews, serenity dental, serenity 2005, serenity med spa, serenity synonym, exploding palm monk, exploding palm diablo 3, exploding palm build diablo 3, exploding palm monk diablo 3, exploding palm build d3, exploding palm runes, exploding palm impending doom, exploding palm legendary, exploding palm gear, exploding palm shocking grasp, exploding palms on death explosion, exploding palm essence burn stack, exploding palm monk season 14, exploding palm bracers, exploding palm speed build, exploding palm area damage, exploding palm s16, exploding palm items, epic games, epic, epl, eppicard, epiphany, epic books, epilepsy, epl table, eppicard pa, epcot, epsom salt, ephemeral, epa, epic pass, epicurious, epistemology, epinephrine, epidural, episode, epigenetics

GR50+ Serenity EP Monk Build

549 Likes549 Dislikes
162,174 views views165,169 followers
Travel & Events Upload TimePublished on 31 Jan 2015

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét