How to do the Thorns of the Invoker set Dungeon!
For the index to all 24 set dungeons guides & list of rewards see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_Q5F...
watch live @twitch.tv/quin69
twitter me @quinrex
talk on discord@ https://goo.gl/wHusP1
- darryl tan: What weapon and equipment transmorg are you using
- typoko: Invokers set feels pretty amazing in 2.4.
- jordan cain: I can't put iron skin and consecration on at same time?
- Tristan Burger: +Dr_Jeckel__ He bound move to the scroll wheel.
- Nick P: How about da loop ? )
- Wuf: +Abdulrahman Bukhari Since the new season 5 patch, I'm pretty sure it is (actually) really kickass
- TriumvirateMedia: After about an hour or so of standing in the consecrated ground, yeah. Ain't nobody got time for that.
- Carl: I looked it up and i have the items needed. People said it might be because of my low paragon level (67) so im going to level up and try again at lvl 80! Thanks for the quick response by the way, really appriceate it!
- TheWeakMinded: +TriumvirateMedia Well if you have no thorns, of course it wont kill it...
- SaikaVA: +Dr_Jeckel__ u can just hold the mouse, so the character will attack at max attackspeed
- David Yell: This isn't really a guide video. For those of us who have character still grinding in T5, we can't just stand there as we get annihilated immediately.
- WhitedevilEE: I already got all 6 pieces but if i enter the dungeon, I get wiped by the 1st normal pack there. Do I need any special gems or shields?
- Dharzjinion: +IIFireMissionII Same with me, almost instant death as soon as I enter the Dungeon -.-
- jason bousquet: i know i just messing with ya lol. i use to play diablo 2 also. was fun game
- Brandon Wiley: You actually have to have the full set before the portals will show up.
- Gilkard: 1200? Hardly. None of my toons have 1200 Paragon and i did it ok with my Crusader.
- Spinal: +Morten Nissov that sword is from the collectors edition of reaper of souls, not sure about the rest.
- thedames123: Blizzard really needs to patch this game for the ps4. Soooo many of these dungeons are impossible to master bc consecration and iron skin are on the same fucking button. And it's not just this set. They have screwed over 10 Sets bc of this crap. Anyone know a way around it?
- twisteddiana: Easiest set dungeon.
- Brayan Quartezani costa: how do you click so fast? lol
- A. Bokhari: I was always intrigued by thorns builds. Is this one viable? Do you think it could compete on the ladders?
- Goldfiend: +Kailinn92 Thanks for the advise.
- RafaelHS: quin! why you don't use facebook?
- TriumvirateMedia: I thought the elites had to be killed by the consecrated ground, and was like WTF this does no damage, before I realized I could smack them so long as they stood in the consecrated ground. This was waaaaaaaay easier than Unhallowed Essence, which I struggle with every season.
- Mike Belcourt: I'm also getting absolutely obliterated in this dungeon...
- Kailinn92: +Goldfiend Options > Gameplay and make sure "Elective Mode" is ticked on. It let's you use skills of the same type on your bars.
- TheWeakMinded: Bed of Nails rune will kill them :P
- Morten Nissov: Any of you guys know the name for the armor he's wearing?? Shit looks hella dope.
- Śp Sp: +25Series Gaming turn on elective mode in options
- Jeffrey Nelson: +Gabriel Ramires Carvalho Do you read the other comments before you post lol?
- VonBlade: That was really handy. Only another 1800 Paragon levels to go and then I can chill right....
- Matt Doube: The Boyarsky's Chip (Thorns) makes all the difference in the world. it will eventually do more Thorns damage than a maxed out Topaz
- patrick pihl: +IIFireMissionII Get Aquila Cuirass and Blood Brother in your cube + wear the Justice Lantern and Belt of Trove, should give you alot more survivability
- Goldfiend: How do you get Iron Skin and Concentrate on your bars at the same time?
- jason bousquet: i know i just messing with ya lol. i use to play diablo 2 also. was fun game
- burnblade932: Do you use a macro to click? Or why do i see so many clicks
- TheAngelo55: I tried this around lvl 80 paragon, got trashed with invoker set. Now I'm 148 at time of leaving this and I can take a few seconds of punishment but I cant do enough damage to kill squat. I had to change all my skills and to sustain/armor. I did find that thorns jewel but I doubt that would make enough of a difference (not leveled at all atm).Hope I can make 250 pg and clear it before the season ends other wise I'll never get my pet and stuff.
- Andrew Williams: go to options and turn on elective mode.
- jeffrey finney: wierd i did forget i had aquiallia cuirass or however it spelt in the cube for some extra toughness but thats pretty standard i think i had about 30 mil toughness
- Gabriel Ramires: No, I didnt read 17 comments. Stopped reading on "auto-clicker" thing.
- DriitzzCabal: +Guilherme borges it's called binding move key to the mouse wheel which comes with every mouse unless you're on a mac , but in 2016 im sure mac figured a way to have a mouse wheel aswell , right apple ?
- doyouwant2cds: Go to options and select "Elective Mode." This allows you to rearrange skills.
- adeep187: Stop sucking.
- George Pohm: Kind of, but I mean impossibly fast. Like the video is playing back and was recorded at 60FPS or better, and the paragon points go from 0 to 50 in one jump, even if you click as fast as you can it'll take you a noticeable fraction of a second to do those five clicks, and it's even more obvious when putting the points into main stat.
- Vanish: +jeffrey finney yeah fine I also got 80ish paragon with some items and compete it preatty easily, the point is that you cant get "free" set and do it right away
- Dr_Jeckel__: how does he click so fast?
- Balázs Szabó: +25Series Gaming *cough cough* no matter...
- Martin: It's nice to be the first like sometimes :3
- netslave: +Abdulrahman Bukhari man im not quin, but i did try the thorns build on ptr on hc, and after around 10 hrs i was laughn at gr 55, yeah its not high and my gear was borderline rubbish, but def lookin foward to tryin higher in seasons sc
- Attila Kos: simply because Set dungeons have a FIXED Difficulty , doesn't matter what difficulty setting you have in your game, the set dungeon will be the same difficulty .. somewhere around torment 5-6 so if you can't handle torment difficulties then you have no reason to be trying set dungeons.
- adeep187: your videos are top result when searching set dungeons but you don't show gear or skills so that's kind of shit.
- Mario Sergio: banner you get from mastery set dungeons. weapon you get from collectors edition RoS
- Kradtwilight: Thank you so much! your advice helped me master this dungeon.
- Vanish: Yes if you have 1200 paragon you can actually one shot this otherwise no chance.
- Lucas Hansson: Top donor QuinsMum.. she must be proud
- Bjørn Poulsen: +Tim Allen Wow your ignorant and arrogant. G.F.Y.
- Draumian: Why am i taking so much damage? What am i doing wrong?
- GoldenApeGaming: +Buttman he just clicks real fast to do gambling. but for movement it's scroll wheel up and down.
- Esava: +jason bousquet some ppl called it hammerdin :P on diablofans some builds were also called hammerdin ;)
- John Snuh: i cant get the damn portal to spawn. any suggestions?
- zombiefriend: I can't get through it because I'm taking too much damage. What am I doing different from this video? I even have the same shield and the thorns bracers while wearing the ring that lets me wear only five pieces.
- Guilherme borges: thanks man
- Derek Quin: +Fizz It works differently than holding down the mouse.
- Gloweye: Can you do the DH after crusader?
- 2 YUNGZ: amazing content!!
- jason bousquet: i know i just messing with ya lol. i use to play diablo 2 also. was fun game
- Jesse Ross: Super easy. Beat it my second time. I barely had the full set. 500k damage 30mil toughness.
- jason bousquet: +GamesOfNextGen think you mean crusammer lol. no dins here
- TheWeakMinded: +TriumvirateMedia lol...
- IIFireMissionII: I just got my 6 piece set for this dungeon. I can't make it past the first couple of guys in there though. I'm almost getting 1-shotted. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help!?
- Alexandre Tollet: love your videos, very informative and straight forward! keep up the good job!!
- netslave: lol its a basic invoker set up
- Kari olm: This dungeon (still) is one of those dungeons that get progressively harder AFTER you get past a certain gear rating. Elites will need much more care to avoid killing them too fast.
- theSimPLeDoNuT: This video is full of shit. I get insta-rekt when I try to do this set dungeon. Its fucking impossible. Does the paragon level make it all the more different? What is your damage at?
- David Redford: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO STREAM >:D Appreciate you doing these
- thedames123: Blizzard really needs to patch this game for the ps4. Soooo many of these dungeons are impossible to master bc consecration and iron skin are on the same fucking button. And it's not just this set. They have screwed over 10 Sets bc of this crap. Anyone know a way around it?
- SivaSemi: SUPER easy did it on HC
- Moxon 1982: Is it possible that you probably make a guide about to max out blocking potention concerning the invoker stacks?
- morbidangel47: What armor are you using for transmog? Never seen that banner thing on your shoulders.
- Xeratas: this is the easiest SD of them all! WTF This is a joke. i know there are a couble of dungeons out there but this is so easy....
- jeffrey finney: well if it was cake walk for everyone the set dungeons would be kinda pointless
- Tremon Ray: Color cam? WutFace
- George Pohm: You need to enable Elective Mode, it should be buried somewhere in the options menus. You have to do the same on PC, although it may now finally default to enabled on PC.
- Mike The Gamer: +jeffrey finney some of the set dungeons requirements are fucking stupid.
- Matt Doube: I think its Plated Armour with White Dye. Not sure on the banner or weapon
- Johnny Prates: QuinC will u do guides of DH and Barbarian ?
- DriitzzCabal: +25Series Gaming learn 2 go thru options and turn on elective mode
- TriumvirateMedia: In other words, you don't know how the ToI set really works, you can't read, and you're full of presumptions. I'm going to mute you, and turn off reply updates. Bye.
- Guilherme borges: how you can clic so fast???? O.o
- Geronimo: I've tried out all the characters and all they're different sets and the last one I gave a go was the Thorns Invoker for crusader and I have seriously been missing out...I can carry a four man GRift 67 and I'm still missing 3 ancient pieces of gear. This build is crazy strong and can tank just about anything. Also sheet damage means nothing for this build. I come across noobs that don't know about how thorns mechanics works and can't wrap their head around how 70k sheet damage can wreck elites in high GR's.
- Tim Allen: I keep trying to find a video for this in English with no success. I don't speak gibberish people....
- Gabriel Ramires: +Brayan Quartezani He binds "Force Move" to scroll down and scroll up and uses that to move.
- vorsakend: so i just watched your video and then i mastered the set dungeon from the first try, thanks alot lol.
- WhitedevilEE: +cARL- It's just a matter of gear I'm afraid... Mabe get the thorns gem, and level it a bit. You can use red gems instead of Purple (Strengh over Vitality) I'm currently at the point, that I have to take off rings and Neck, because everything dies too fast in the dungeon. You'll get to that point, where your gear is better and you could actually solo T10 easily. Unfortionally, I don't hae any better solutions for this.. :(
- patrick powell: the rift won't appear for me. has it changed?
- Adam Wong: +25Series Gaming It's called elective mode ;)
- Carl: +WhitedevilEE YES! Please, i need help with this. Did you figure out a soulution?
- Void: ok... 1st try and done... this set dung was really nerfed...
- Andreas RS: what are the rewards for doing these set dungeons? just banner stuff? :D
- set dungeon season 16, crusader clinic, rose, roswell, set dungeon d3, how to rock, crusader kings 2 wiki, d3400, invoker meaning, invokers tournament vita, best buy, invoker combos, strongest muscle in the body, crusaders of light, monkey, seterra, crusader build, how to keto diet, set dungeon immortal king, invokers season 16, diablo 3 monk builds, dungeon meshi, invokers tournament cheats, invoker skill, guide gear, builders first source, how to find my iphone, monkfish, 2.0.4 update, quin69 twitch, diablo reddit, set it off, quin69 lancing steel build, dungeon mayhem, how to recharge jio, buildium, invokers crusader build, seth curry, strongest man, invokers tournament ps4 review, diablo 3 necromancer, quin69 playlist, monkas, build your own pc, buildertrend, build my life lyrics, invoker guide, builders supply, invokers tournament 2018, best books 2018, dungeons and dragons dice, diablo 3 eternal collection, roseanne, crusader armor, quin69 lost ark, diablo 3 switch review, diablo 2, build royale, 2.4 ghz router, diablo immortal, dungeoneer\u0027s pack, 2.4mm to inches, 2.4l l4 dohc 16v, diablo 3 eternal collection, dungeon world, 2.4 ecotec, rosario dawson, 2.4 as a fraction, invoker counter, set dungeon witch doctor, crusader kings 2 mods, dungeons and dragons movie, best restaurants near me, invoker set build, d303 hac, mobdro 2.0.42, strongest pokemon, crusader definition, invokers spells, d3 basketball rankings, rose mcgowan, guide dogs for the blind, , d3 season 16, build a pc, crusader meaning, crusader memes, seterus, quin69 uber elder, invoker cataclysm how to use, invoker\u0027s right oracle, diablo 3 ps4, quin69 twitter, diablo 3 wizard build, set dungeon locations, diablo 3 season 16, settings, build the wall, strongest man in the world, quin69 diablo 3, strongest marvel characters, invoker responses, rosa parks, rosa salazar, diablo 3 wizard build, dungeons and dragons game, invokers tournament wiki, invoker dota 2, d3hoops, quin69 banned from lost ark, 2.0.4 pc ipod, quin69 youtube, seth abramson, seth macfarlane, dungeons 3, best buy hours, diablo 3 reaper of souls, crusader diablo 3, 2.43 as a percentage, diablo 3 pets, best credit cards, diablo 3 season 15 end date, guidehouse, skse64 2.0.4, strongest bone in the body, invoker spells, quin69 poe profile, dungeon defenders, invokers set, crusader tank, invoker build, 2.0.42 suunto, strongest metal, set dungeon natalya, builders surplus, d365, strongest earthquake, diablo valley college, set dungeon guide, invoker wallpaper, seth meyers, how to download from youtube, invoker set dungeon, strongest alcohol, d300, seton hall, best wireless earbuds, d303, best buy coupons, 2.4 ghz range, dungeon family, set dungeon demon hunter, best movies of all time, how to... topics, invokers tournament trophy guide, monkey pie table, monkey business, 2.0.4.release, how to create a gmail account, quin69 instagram, strongest sleeping pills, invoker dotabuff, how to test internet speed, guidepoint, invoker game, 2.4.3 addons, invoker counter, quin69 rip, diablo 1, d3 vitamin, invoker spells, invokers tournament, diablofans, invoker set dungeon, 2.4l engine, dungeon of the mad mage, invokers tournament ps3, invokers crusader, best christmas movies, 2.0.46 freemium, diablo 3 crusader build, invokerepeating, ross, invokers build, ross perot, best shows on netflix, crusader cross, guided, tightvnc 2.0.4, strongest candida killer, diablo 3 necromancer, best toilet paper in the world, roseanne barr, d3 football bracket, crusader kings 2 cheats, 2.4 or 5 ghz, how to test iq, best movies, diablo 3 season 15, building connected, strongest person in the world, d3218hn, monkey go happy, monk fruit sweetener, dungeon master, 2.0.40 suunto, invoker definition, invokers set dungeon, best movies on netflix, rosacea, diablo cody, monkey wrench, quin69 girlfriend, ross lynch, dungeon keeper, rosie the shark, 2.0.4 stellaris, monk fruit, seth rogen, invoker game, monkees, best air fryer, quin69 age, invoker build, invoker responses, strongest acid, how to download fortnite, quin69 quit wow, quin69 reddit, set dungeon helltooth, how to reverse image search, monkey app, invoker spell chart, guide synonym, invoker 4e, invokers tournament shutdown, rosa acosta, set dungeon barbarian, invoker dota 1, how to... queue content editing, 2.0.4 utorrent, d30, invokers name, monkeys for sale, invoker spell list, quin69 banned, diablosport, setf, seth moulton, crusader helmet, set dungeon seeker of the light, invoker set, guided by voices, d3 hockey, monkey madness osrs, how to download youtube videos, build a bear, best netflix series, 2.0.42 suunto spartan, invoker guide, how to intermittent fasting, 2.4 gpa, invokers tournament psnprofiles, how to... ideas, monkey bread recipe, guidestar, dungeon fighter online, monkey joe\u0027s, guided reading levels, invoker cataclysm, guidebook, seton hall basketball, crusader kings 2, strongest animal in the world, buildapcsales, monkey king, 2.4 million, invoker dotabuff, 2.0.4 destiny 2, d3500, quin69 wow, diablo 3 reddit, set it up, strongest naruto characters, strongest migraine medicine, guidewire, d3300, guided meditation, how to... understand and measure impact, how to search by image, build a bear coupon, set dungeon crusader, crusader kings 3, rosetta stone, how to download whatsapp, dungeons and dragons races, dungeons and dragons characters, diablo 3 ps4, diablo 3 season 16, diablo 3 necromancer build, d3planner, diablo 3 switch, invoker set, diablo 3 demon hunter build, guided reading, invoker\u0027s rights in pl sql, best picture nominations 2019, diablo 3 season 15 end date, set dungeon tal rasha, dungeons and dragons, guidestone, strongest beer, diablo 3 classes, 2.4 ghz channels, guideposts, guided imagery, 2.4ghz speed, settlers of catan, building link, building blocks, build me up buttercup, seth green, best movies of 2018, best pizza near me, rosegal, invoker of madness, dungeons and dragons online, dungeon defenders 2, d3 baseball rankings, guidance, quin69 poe betrayal build, guidelines, set alarm, build lularoe, d3200, best western, dungeons and dragons character sheet, rosuvastatin, invoker sumiya, diablo 3 switch, diablo 3 builds, seth avett, how to download minecraft, set dungeon rewards, invokers tournament ps4, diablo 4, set dungeon difficulty, crusader connect, diablo 3 xbox one, building a house, crusader rabbit, diablo 3 builds, set up my device, strongest coffee, d3 football, set dungeon rathma, diablo 3 switch review, 2.0.42 suunto update, 2.4 vs 5, crusader states, set dungeon monk, monk 5e, 2.4 ghz, diablo 3 leaderboards, set dungeon wings, set dungeon uliana, diablo 3 season 15, invoker combos, d3 football rankings, invoker securitygroup, invoker\u0027s belt of final winter, 2.0.4 ipod classic, best buy credit card, crusader sword, invokerequired, quin69 poe, 2.4.4_2, set dungeon wizard, guideline 401k, 2.4 ghz wifi, diablo 3 classes, build my life, 2.4 meters to feet, monkey bread, guideboat, 2.4 amps to watts, monkey pokemon, invokers tournament, rose byrne, monkey shoulder, rose bowl, 2.0.4 vlc, strongest avenger, strongest appetite suppressant, seth rollins, how to download itunes, rosamund pike
Diablo 3: Set Dungeon - Thorns of the Invoker (Mastery | How To | Patch 2.4) | |
| 739 Likes | 739 Dislikes |
| 145,370 views views | followers |
| Diablo III Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 24 Nov 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét