How to do the Thorns of the Invoker set Dungeon!
For the index to all 24 set dungeons guides & list of rewards see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_Q5F...
watch live @twitch.tv/quin69
twitter me @quinrex
talk on discord@ https://goo.gl/wHusP1
- Mike Belcourt: I'm also getting absolutely obliterated in this dungeon...
- Brayan Quartezani costa: how do you click so fast? lol
- adeep187: your videos are top result when searching set dungeons but you don't show gear or skills so that's kind of shit.
- TheWeakMinded: +TriumvirateMedia lol...
- David Redford: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO STREAM >:D Appreciate you doing these
- SivaSemi: SUPER easy did it on HC
- TheAngelo55: I tried this around lvl 80 paragon, got trashed with invoker set. Now I'm 148 at time of leaving this and I can take a few seconds of punishment but I cant do enough damage to kill squat. I had to change all my skills and to sustain/armor. I did find that thorns jewel but I doubt that would make enough of a difference (not leveled at all atm).Hope I can make 250 pg and clear it before the season ends other wise I'll never get my pet and stuff.
- Esava: +jason bousquet some ppl called it hammerdin :P on diablofans some builds were also called hammerdin ;)
- RafaelHS: quin! why you don't use facebook?
- Gabriel Ramires: +Brayan Quartezani He binds "Force Move" to scroll down and scroll up and uses that to move.
- Gloweye: Can you do the DH after crusader?
- Derek Quin: +Fizz It works differently than holding down the mouse.
- vorsakend: so i just watched your video and then i mastered the set dungeon from the first try, thanks alot lol.
- Goldfiend: +Kailinn92 Thanks for the advise.
- 2 YUNGZ: amazing content!!
- TriumvirateMedia: I thought the elites had to be killed by the consecrated ground, and was like WTF this does no damage, before I realized I could smack them so long as they stood in the consecrated ground. This was waaaaaaaay easier than Unhallowed Essence, which I struggle with every season.
- George Pohm: Kind of, but I mean impossibly fast. Like the video is playing back and was recorded at 60FPS or better, and the paragon points go from 0 to 50 in one jump, even if you click as fast as you can it'll take you a noticeable fraction of a second to do those five clicks, and it's even more obvious when putting the points into main stat.
- Bjørn Poulsen: +Tim Allen Wow your ignorant and arrogant. G.F.Y.
- Adam Wong: +25Series Gaming It's called elective mode ;)
- GoldenApeGaming: +Buttman he just clicks real fast to do gambling. but for movement it's scroll wheel up and down.
- Jeffrey Nelson: +Gabriel Ramires Carvalho Do you read the other comments before you post lol?
- Johnny Prates: QuinC will u do guides of DH and Barbarian ?
- Spinal: +Morten Nissov that sword is from the collectors edition of reaper of souls, not sure about the rest.
- Kailinn92: +Goldfiend Options > Gameplay and make sure "Elective Mode" is ticked on. It let's you use skills of the same type on your bars.
- Tim Allen: I keep trying to find a video for this in English with no success. I don't speak gibberish people....
- Mario Sergio: banner you get from mastery set dungeons. weapon you get from collectors edition RoS
- jeffrey finney: well if it was cake walk for everyone the set dungeons would be kinda pointless
- Carl: +WhitedevilEE YES! Please, i need help with this. Did you figure out a soulution?
- TheWeakMinded: +TriumvirateMedia Well if you have no thorns, of course it wont kill it...
- jeffrey finney: wierd i did forget i had aquiallia cuirass or however it spelt in the cube for some extra toughness but thats pretty standard i think i had about 30 mil toughness
- morbidangel47: What armor are you using for transmog? Never seen that banner thing on your shoulders.
- jason bousquet: i know i just messing with ya lol. i use to play diablo 2 also. was fun game
- adeep187: Stop sucking.
- zombiefriend: I can't get through it because I'm taking too much damage. What am I doing different from this video? I even have the same shield and the thorns bracers while wearing the ring that lets me wear only five pieces.
- Andreas RS: what are the rewards for doing these set dungeons? just banner stuff? :D
- Moxon 1982: Is it possible that you probably make a guide about to max out blocking potention concerning the invoker stacks?
- Wuf: +Abdulrahman Bukhari Since the new season 5 patch, I'm pretty sure it is (actually) really kickass
- John Snuh: i cant get the damn portal to spawn. any suggestions?
- netslave: +Abdulrahman Bukhari man im not quin, but i did try the thorns build on ptr on hc, and after around 10 hrs i was laughn at gr 55, yeah its not high and my gear was borderline rubbish, but def lookin foward to tryin higher in seasons sc
- netslave: lol its a basic invoker set up
- Matt Doube: The Boyarsky's Chip (Thorns) makes all the difference in the world. it will eventually do more Thorns damage than a maxed out Topaz
- darryl tan: What weapon and equipment transmorg are you using
- Alexandre Tollet: love your videos, very informative and straight forward! keep up the good job!!
- Vanish: Yes if you have 1200 paragon you can actually one shot this otherwise no chance.
- Morten Nissov: Any of you guys know the name for the armor he's wearing?? Shit looks hella dope.
- typoko: Invokers set feels pretty amazing in 2.4.
- TriumvirateMedia: In other words, you don't know how the ToI set really works, you can't read, and you're full of presumptions. I'm going to mute you, and turn off reply updates. Bye.
- theSimPLeDoNuT: This video is full of shit. I get insta-rekt when I try to do this set dungeon. Its fucking impossible. Does the paragon level make it all the more different? What is your damage at?
- burnblade932: Do you use a macro to click? Or why do i see so many clicks
- Śp Sp: +25Series Gaming turn on elective mode in options
- Brandon Wiley: You actually have to have the full set before the portals will show up.
- Dharzjinion: +IIFireMissionII Same with me, almost instant death as soon as I enter the Dungeon -.-
- Goldfiend: How do you get Iron Skin and Concentrate on your bars at the same time?
- patrick pihl: +IIFireMissionII Get Aquila Cuirass and Blood Brother in your cube + wear the Justice Lantern and Belt of Trove, should give you alot more survivability
- WhitedevilEE: I already got all 6 pieces but if i enter the dungeon, I get wiped by the 1st normal pack there. Do I need any special gems or shields?
- Tremon Ray: Color cam? WutFace
- Dr_Jeckel__: how does he click so fast?
- TheWeakMinded: Bed of Nails rune will kill them :P
- A. Bokhari: I was always intrigued by thorns builds. Is this one viable? Do you think it could compete on the ladders?
- thedames123: Blizzard really needs to patch this game for the ps4. Soooo many of these dungeons are impossible to master bc consecration and iron skin are on the same fucking button. And it's not just this set. They have screwed over 10 Sets bc of this crap. Anyone know a way around it?
- VonBlade: That was really handy. Only another 1800 Paragon levels to go and then I can chill right....
- Void: ok... 1st try and done... this set dung was really nerfed...
- jason bousquet: +GamesOfNextGen think you mean crusammer lol. no dins here
- Lucas Hansson: Top donor QuinsMum.. she must be proud
- Matt Doube: I think its Plated Armour with White Dye. Not sure on the banner or weapon
- twisteddiana: Easiest set dungeon.
- David Yell: This isn't really a guide video. For those of us who have character still grinding in T5, we can't just stand there as we get annihilated immediately.
- Nick P: How about da loop ? )
- Guilherme borges: thanks man
- WhitedevilEE: +cARL- It's just a matter of gear I'm afraid... Mabe get the thorns gem, and level it a bit. You can use red gems instead of Purple (Strengh over Vitality) I'm currently at the point, that I have to take off rings and Neck, because everything dies too fast in the dungeon. You'll get to that point, where your gear is better and you could actually solo T10 easily. Unfortionally, I don't hae any better solutions for this.. :(
- IIFireMissionII: I just got my 6 piece set for this dungeon. I can't make it past the first couple of guys in there though. I'm almost getting 1-shotted. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help!?
- Xeratas: this is the easiest SD of them all! WTF This is a joke. i know there are a couble of dungeons out there but this is so easy....
- Gabriel Ramires: No, I didnt read 17 comments. Stopped reading on "auto-clicker" thing.
- jason bousquet: i know i just messing with ya lol. i use to play diablo 2 also. was fun game
- George Pohm: You need to enable Elective Mode, it should be buried somewhere in the options menus. You have to do the same on PC, although it may now finally default to enabled on PC.
- TriumvirateMedia: After about an hour or so of standing in the consecrated ground, yeah. Ain't nobody got time for that.
- Carl: I looked it up and i have the items needed. People said it might be because of my low paragon level (67) so im going to level up and try again at lvl 80! Thanks for the quick response by the way, really appriceate it!
- Balázs Szabó: +25Series Gaming *cough cough* no matter...
- patrick powell: the rift won't appear for me. has it changed?
- Geronimo: I've tried out all the characters and all they're different sets and the last one I gave a go was the Thorns Invoker for crusader and I have seriously been missing out...I can carry a four man GRift 67 and I'm still missing 3 ancient pieces of gear. This build is crazy strong and can tank just about anything. Also sheet damage means nothing for this build. I come across noobs that don't know about how thorns mechanics works and can't wrap their head around how 70k sheet damage can wreck elites in high GR's.
- jason bousquet: i know i just messing with ya lol. i use to play diablo 2 also. was fun game
- doyouwant2cds: Go to options and select "Elective Mode." This allows you to rearrange skills.
- Kari olm: This dungeon (still) is one of those dungeons that get progressively harder AFTER you get past a certain gear rating. Elites will need much more care to avoid killing them too fast.
- jordan cain: I can't put iron skin and consecration on at same time?
- Kradtwilight: Thank you so much! your advice helped me master this dungeon.
- Draumian: Why am i taking so much damage? What am i doing wrong?
- Guilherme borges: how you can clic so fast???? O.o
- Andrew Williams: go to options and turn on elective mode.
- Gilkard: 1200? Hardly. None of my toons have 1200 Paragon and i did it ok with my Crusader.
- Vanish: +jeffrey finney yeah fine I also got 80ish paragon with some items and compete it preatty easily, the point is that you cant get "free" set and do it right away
- Jesse Ross: Super easy. Beat it my second time. I barely had the full set. 500k damage 30mil toughness.
- Martin: It's nice to be the first like sometimes :3
- thedames123: Blizzard really needs to patch this game for the ps4. Soooo many of these dungeons are impossible to master bc consecration and iron skin are on the same fucking button. And it's not just this set. They have screwed over 10 Sets bc of this crap. Anyone know a way around it?
- DriitzzCabal: +25Series Gaming learn 2 go thru options and turn on elective mode
- Attila Kos: simply because Set dungeons have a FIXED Difficulty , doesn't matter what difficulty setting you have in your game, the set dungeon will be the same difficulty .. somewhere around torment 5-6 so if you can't handle torment difficulties then you have no reason to be trying set dungeons.
- DriitzzCabal: +Guilherme borges it's called binding move key to the mouse wheel which comes with every mouse unless you're on a mac , but in 2016 im sure mac figured a way to have a mouse wheel aswell , right apple ?
- Mike The Gamer: +jeffrey finney some of the set dungeons requirements are fucking stupid.
- Tristan Burger: +Dr_Jeckel__ He bound move to the scroll wheel.
- SaikaVA: +Dr_Jeckel__ u can just hold the mouse, so the character will attack at max attackspeed
- best books 2018, seth avett, 2.4 as a fraction, diablo 3 necromancer build, invokers tournament ps4, set dungeon difficulty, d303, how to... queue content editing, strongest person in the world, strongest animal in the world, 2.4l engine, strongest beer, seth green, guideboat, invoker game, guidehouse, dungeon mayhem, set dungeon barbarian, invoker counter, crusader kings 2, 2.0.42 suunto spartan, invoker combos, best picture nominations 2019, strongest pokemon, set it off, build royale, diablo 3 switch, diablo 3 reaper of souls, diablo 4, dungeons and dragons online, invoker meaning, crusader states, guide synonym, invoker of madness, strongest appetite suppressant, rosie the shark, diablo 3 leaderboards, diablosport, invoker set dungeon, strongest naruto characters, monkey pie table, dungeons and dragons dice, ross, guidewire, builders first source, invoker cataclysm how to use, 2.4 ghz router, , 2.4 ghz, d3 football bracket, diablo 3 ps4, monkey king, invokers tournament ps4 review, 2.4 ghz channels, strongest migraine medicine, guideposts, best buy coupons, invoker wallpaper, d3hoops, strongest alcohol, 2.4 meters to feet, dungeons and dragons game, diablo 1, monk 5e, monkey go happy, best pizza near me, buildapcsales, rose bowl, quin69 lost ark, diablo 3 xbox one, seth rogen, invokers set dungeon, d303 hac, invokerepeating, crusader connect, diablo 3 ps4, diablo 3 classes, best wireless earbuds, build lularoe, seterus, strongest man in the world, monkey madness osrs, strongest man, guideline 401k, set dungeon crusader, dungeons and dragons character sheet, guided reading levels, diablo 3 necromancer, quin69 instagram, d3 football rankings, quin69 poe profile, 2.4 ghz wifi, setf, mobdro 2.0.42, 2.4 million, d3 football, how to download minecraft, guidance, diablo 3 eternal collection, strongest acid, seton hall basketball, crusader build, quin69 wow, how to... topics, invokers tournament 2018, build the wall, d3400, builders supply, quin69 banned from lost ark, strongest sleeping pills, rosamund pike, set dungeon guide, diablo 3 reddit, set dungeon seeker of the light, how to download from youtube, 2.43 as a percentage, invoker responses, set dungeon tal rasha, crusader cross, set dungeon locations, strongest avenger, diablo valley college, guidestar, diablofans, how to... ideas, diablo cody, best shows on netflix, rosa parks, strongest coffee, diablo 3 classes, set dungeon rathma, invokers crusader build, crusader kings 2 cheats, invokers name, strongest earthquake, crusader definition, quin69 youtube, buildertrend, seth rollins, invoker skill, diablo 3 switch, invoker 4e, build my life, invoker set build, invoker definition, strongest metal, how to find my iphone, quin69 rip, 2.0.4 destiny 2, set dungeon season 16, building link, quin69 diablo 3, monkey app, diablo 3 crusader build, strongest candida killer, monkees, invokerequired, 2.0.4 pc ipod, dungeon meshi, crusader sword, best movies of all time, skse64 2.0.4, invoker\u0027s belt of final winter, invokers crusader, best buy hours, dungeons and dragons, guide gear, d3 season 16, ross lynch, invoker counter, invoker spells, 2.0.46 freemium, invokers set, set dungeon monk, dungeons and dragons movie, invokers tournament vita, invokers season 16, 2.4 or 5 ghz, best buy, how to download itunes, d3 baseball rankings, d3218hn, d3300, crusader tank, guided by voices, quin69 banned, diablo 3 necromancer, strongest bone in the body, 2.4 vs 5, set dungeon uliana, guidestone, set dungeon wings, settings, invoker sumiya, dungeon of the mad mage, diablo 3 wizard build, 2.4.4_2, best netflix series, builders surplus, set dungeon wizard, crusader memes, how to keto diet, 2.4mm to inches, d3planner, best buy credit card, how to create a gmail account, invoker dotabuff, guide dogs for the blind, quin69 age, 2.0.4 vlc, 2.0.4 update, monkey bread, seth moulton, d3200, best toilet paper in the world, invoker dotabuff, invoker\u0027s rights in pl sql, rose mcgowan, invoker game, rosuvastatin, how to reverse image search, crusader clinic, best christmas movies, dungeons 3, seth abramson, tightvnc 2.0.4, diablo immortal, how to intermittent fasting, diablo 3 eternal collection, 2.4 ecotec, monkeys for sale, crusader rabbit, best movies on netflix, quin69 quit wow, d30, invoker set dungeon, d365, guided meditation, crusader diablo 3, set alarm, guidelines, roseanne barr, diablo 3 season 15, building blocks, set up my device, how to search by image, build my life lyrics, 2.4 amps to watts, monkey business, invokers tournament, dungeon defenders, best credit cards, monk fruit sweetener, how to test iq, guidebook, rosacea, set dungeon immortal king, rosetta stone, invoker combos, build me up buttercup, invokers tournament, best air fryer, best movies of 2018, build your own pc, d3500, crusader kings 2 wiki, 2.0.40 suunto, dungeons and dragons races, invokers build, 2.0.42 suunto, roswell, set dungeon witch doctor, building connected, rosa salazar, set dungeon rewards, quin69 poe, d3 vitamin, 2.4 gpa, invoker cataclysm, set dungeon natalya, monkey shoulder, invoker dota 1, set dungeon helltooth, rosa acosta, dungeon fighter online, seth meyers, how to download fortnite, quin69 twitch, invokers tournament wiki, invoker spells, monkey, how to test internet speed, build a pc, guided reading, invoker spell list, dungeon family, strongest marvel characters, 2.4 ghz range, 2.4ghz speed, 2.4.3 addons, ross perot, rosegal, guided imagery, crusader kings 2 mods, guided, dungeon world, strongest muscle in the body, quin69 reddit, seth macfarlane, invoker set, diablo reddit, quin69 lancing steel build, build a bear, best western, diablo 3 season 15 end date, crusaders of light, invokers spells, invoker build, monk fruit, rose, monkfish, how to... understand and measure impact, invoker set, rose byrne, how to rock, crusader helmet, diablo 3 season 16, monkey wrench, diablo 3 demon hunter build, invokers tournament ps3, seterra, diablo 3 pets, diablo 3 season 15 end date, 2.0.42 suunto update, crusader armor, 2.0.4 ipod classic, diablo 3 switch review, d3 basketball rankings, crusader kings 3, settlers of catan, buildium, invoker securitygroup, seth curry, rosario dawson, diablo 3 wizard build, 2.0.4 utorrent, set dungeon demon hunter, guidepoint, dungeon master, build a bear coupon, invoker\u0027s right oracle, diablo 3 season 15, quin69 twitter, invokers tournament trophy guide, quin69 poe betrayal build, diablo 3 builds, how to download whatsapp, diablo 2, diablo 3 builds, invokers tournament shutdown, quin69 girlfriend, quin69 playlist, best restaurants near me, invoker spell chart, dungeon defenders 2, invokers tournament psnprofiles, 2.0.4.release, how to download youtube videos, 2.4l l4 dohc 16v, quin69 uber elder, d300, how to recharge jio, invokers tournament cheats, 2.0.4 stellaris, invoker guide, monkey bread recipe, dungeon keeper, invoker build, diablo 3 season 16, set dungeon d3, monkey pokemon, crusader meaning, monkas, building a house, dungeoneer\u0027s pack, invoker dota 2, invoker responses, monkey joe\u0027s, d3 hockey, diablo 3 monk builds, set it up, best movies, diablo 3 switch review, seton hall, dungeons and dragons characters, roseanne, invoker guide
Diablo 3: Set Dungeon - Thorns of the Invoker (Mastery | How To | Patch 2.4) | |
| 739 Likes | 739 Dislikes |
| 145,370 views views | followers |
| Diablo III Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 24 Nov 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét