Diablo 3: How to Reroll a Weapon - games free

Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 3, 2019

Diablo 3: How to Reroll a Weapon

  1. Quoc Tran: So what about rerolling main stat? Anyone know how to calculate that too?
  2. Kenny Pauls: Thank you!
  3. justangelheart: Thanks :)
  4. Cross Fire Storage/Gameplay/Review Videos: The 1handed BK swords are showing wrong info. Mine is 2467.4 with +1616-1719dmg no % dmg and no %speed but the sheet is showing 2552.2... There is NO 1handed Might Weapon calculator slot so im using the 1handed sword slot... Can you check it and let me know if im doing it wrong or if its the sheet not having the right selection for the weapon. Thanks
  5. Jonathan Cohen: How did you get this +TheSethSon 
  6. yoshi75013: Thanks man
  7. Rafael Ribeiro: +Agustinus My weapon does not have IAS
  8. Robert Maczko: Thanks for this.
  9. crush it: This version of you calculator is better then the updated one... the updated one is complicated.
  10. Eric oj: Wipen
  11. gentoolive: Been able to afford a color camera since you made this?
  12. Hotshy710: Any chance of adding two handed flails to the spreadsheet? Otherwise this has been a great reroll calculator, thanks!
  13. Falnix Valencroth: Quin C; this was a very nice thing of you to do for everyone. Thanks :D.
  14. Jon Iglesias Seoane: very nice, thanks a lot man
  15. S1yr: Good job Quin C. I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see any way to use the spreadsheet in the link you posted. No editing options. Only buttons I got are Calc and Data
  16. lian: Dude don't stop being awesome.
  17. Okimize: How did you get it? I'm still not getting a toolbar for the spreadsheet and thus can't save it with "file -> make a copy"
  18. Drizz1717: Noice!
  19. Callum Cameron-Smith: 1h mighty weaps pls
  20. Plague Tiger: looks like it great idea if i could just get it to copy to my computer. seems like all it will go to is google & I can't put info in it. Say it goes to "My Drive" but nowhere can i find it! I just found an Ancient Furnace & need to know how to reroll it! can anyone help me out?
  21. Competitiveforlolz: Only for ancient items... havent found one furnace... p500. Nice guide.
  22. Duarte: i meant that you have to have ias in your weapon to achieve 3700
  23. Jacob Clark: Do Gear!!!!
  24. jTΛCTIC5: does it matter what elemental damage it is?  Like I am a fire wizard, would it help me to reroll a 1720-2091 Lightning Damage to 1720-2091 Fire Damage?  Or is that just for melee non spell damage that wizards will never do?
  25. Kael Eppcohen: Actually an easy fix to this is for Quin to download the file as a .xml file and then put that file up for download on mediafire or another hosting site for us to download. From there anyone can upload it to their Drive or view it on Excel.
  26. grosnoob112: I think you forgot to put the 2handed polearm category there :(
  27. Nilas ljungberg: So as many others I too had the issue of not finding the ''File'' option/tab to even be able to copy the spreadsheet. What I did to make it work was to right click the link and open in a new tab(link in description obviously). the opened link had ''htmlview?sle=true'' at the end and did not have the file tab. I changed ''htmlview?sle=true'' into ''edit'' just simply that, then I copied the new url, opened it in administration mode of internet explorer after logging onto my google account. then it seemed to open just normally, the new url had ''edit#gid=0'' at the end and with the option to copy the spreadsheet. I'm am not 100% sure if this is what actually fixed it but try it out anyways, ask me if there was anything unclear about my explentation.
  28. Mini Vandy: is this still useable i assume yes?
  29. beardedshadow: 1 or 2 Furnace drops in a season? Hahaha haven't had 1 drop since the start of the damn game. Not one. 
  30. Undamaged: Cheers
  31. Tom Melton: Hey Quin there's a 2h mighty weapon but no 1h mighty weapon the 1h sword is not the same. Could you please add 1H Mighty weapon.
  32. Matthew Bailey: How do you get those wonderful min-max numbers next to the info? Such as the Damage seeing 6% - 10% next to it?
  33. UggaChap: Neither worked in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer nor Firefox.
  34. maskdtux: Thanks man, your a boss. Keep it up.
  35. Garit Heaton: been wanting one of these for a really long time.  THANKS SO MUCH!
  36. steveguy: Thanks! I will use this bad boy.  
  37. CurtisDeadman: Hey Quin...the spreadsheet seems to be set to view only mode.  Can you open it up for people to copy/edit?  Thanks!
  38. Joaquin Ugate Torres: nice beard
  39. adastra00: too bad you can't download it, I'm using firefox and tried all options listed but still can't get the file/save menu :(
  40. Dom4z: *For those that are experiencing problems when copying this file into their own google docs*. 1. Make sure you are logged in to your google account. 2. In the spreedsheet url change      /htmlview     with      /edit      and load it. 3. If this does not help and you are unable to see toolbar with *File* in the upper left corner, try using a different browser or restarting your current one. There is this weird glitch that does not load the already loaded document with a new input command.  4. If it works: File > Make A Copy. Profit
  41. Saul Meyers: thanks quin
  42. mrtheoden: +jerome frazier I would and did. socket the sucker and add a perfect emerald for 130% crit damage...when your crit chance is 40% or more, you'll love it.
  43. Jaime: Someone knows how to save it? there is no toolbar in this spreadsheet :/ I don't understand :/ I got it!!!! =D
  44. deathoftheshadows: Flail is listed as a 1H in the sheet when in actuality it is a 2H. Does this affect the calculations? Because the current weapon DPS does not match my in game DPS.
  45. EpicTrollStar: Dont work here
  46. Tiiron Sunyal: I know this video is super old, but is this still viable to use?
  47. ReverenXero: Love your stuff man. Great work.
  48. UltraSuperDuperFreak: Maybe you play less hours then him , he is a streamer. More playing = more chances  :) I have found 2 allready,  one was crap tho.  Kadela gave me both times for blood shards :)
  49. OsterHase0O: ancient bul kathos 1339-1694  no % dmg no ias in your calculation 2515 dps  in real 2432 pls fix
  50. Ytorrius: The chances are increased since Ancients were introduced, so you should have more luck find one. I personally found just one before ancients were introduced, and none until season 2 started. In a matter of a few hours I found 2 of them.
  51. M Flotti: Fantastic ! Thanks for your great work, Quinn ... See you on Stream  *g
  52. ShaddyzZz: Is this one still up to date?
  53. fcbayernowp: Thx, it FINALLY worked
  54. MrShadowofthewind: 8-10% damage, dex you can add through paragon or other items, that 10% only rolls on your weapon.
  55. James Joseph: Thank you based quin
  56. Junkz: can´t type anything in it...pls help
  57. Tagger: I was lucky in Season 1. Had 2-3 drop, while only playing S1 to around Paragon 130 or so. S2 has netted me 1 Furnace so far. Non-Season though.. I'm up to around 12 or so (only 2 of them were decent) xD
  58. Danger Zone: THANK YOU QUIN! Made my ancient Flying Dragon go from 3800 to 4200 damage!
  59. Siegfried Bruner: +Robert Stan I read you. But if you're playing a new season, it might take a while to find a gift. As a casual gamer, I did not find a season 2 gift until I was almost paragon 300. Fortunately, I did find my first (ever!) Furnace in the 200s. Almost 600 paragon in normal and I never found a single one.
  60. Wietse van Trijen: Would it be possible to add Elemental damage into the calculation somehow? For example I have a number of Ancient devastators in my stash but obviously rerolling the %fire damage on it could be worth it over rerolling the damage range/% damage. And to top off, even a nicer addition would be to add primary stats into the mix, as in would it be worth it to reroll a low rolled primary stat into lets say %weapon damage? This calls for another calculation i'm aware off but it would make this sheet compleet. Nice work so far though, i'm sure it helps alot of people out. For the mages using it, make note that it is usually better to reroll weapon damage range over %, mainly so you can get a differend weapon damage type to use with your passive if you so choose
  61. DomotorN Bence: Hi Quin! Is number 3( guess the most updated) good for 2.4? hf & gl!
  62. Koan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vbzAzLqJEcpo958QIiJTiL10d7eCunAV-qnw8IOLkVo/edit?pli=1#gid=0 Works for me.
  63. Mister Gunsen: quin, youre the man :D love your stuff
  64. NimbleBeard: Still not able to download even after removing the end of the url. Got a new link for us? Thanks Quin
  65. Kinkou: Do you always reroll dmg range or %? When is it better to improve the primary stat (dex,str,int)?
  66. mrtheoden: +Sir. Derpenstein. good luck! I cleared a 48 grift for the first time last night, failed on my first attempt a few days ago. I thought that monsters only got around 6% extra health/damage per grift, but going from 47 to 48, it's like they have double the health...hard yakka. There's no way I can clear a 50 grift, so its' gonna make augmenting my armour (lvl 50 lgem) bloody difficult...but hey, Blizzard decided to nerf the LON set by dropping it from 800% to 100%. I agree 800% is too powerful, but 100% is too weak and doesn't match the other sets. It should be set to around 200% to allow it to compete with the other sets.
  67. Da MaRuKu: +1 no file menu so i cannot make a copy even with firefox (im using chrome)
  68. Jonathan Cohen: How the heck do you save this?  
  69. GamerCsbao: I have a dumb question, hope someone can answer me. The primary +XXXX-XXXX cold/fire/poison/lightning dmg . Does the element affects anything? Or izzit any type of element is OK with every builds?
  70. genki_dechu: At the bottom there're tabs that say form responses 1-3, calc and data. I was just messing around and clicked all. When I did the calc one - presto, it works. Just an fyi for anyone that is having problems.
  71. Chefs Diary: I am wondering, just got a nice ancient flying dragon with high sheet damage but the element is poison...... does the element type on the weapon matter????? Pz help guys, would really appreciate it!
  72. Jo Al: Are one-handed weapons viable? I don't expect them to necessarily compete with a perfect ancient Torch of the Incense Temple or anything. 
  73. Siegfried Bruner: Good point! You're better off waiting if you can. RNG can be a pain, though. Why did I find no fewer than 3 Furnaces in S2 and not a single one before or since? In S3, my barb is P503 and I have a great WW setup with multiple set variations/options. However, even though this barb has found all manner of awesome weapons (Including a really nice ancient Corrupted Ashbringer), she has not found a single furnace. And she speed-farms like a lightning bolt (my fastest speed farm build ever). So why did my S2 monk find one so quickly, and then my S2 Crusader find two of them? Because, as people who have studied computer science should be able to explain, RNG really isn't RNG: the randomization is created from a logical program. Anyway, enough on my RNG rant. Thanks for weighing in!
  74. aaalllen: The doc he started from has 1H mighty weapons and this replaces that w/ the 2H mighty weapon.  Could the doc have both?
  75. Razster: Broken.
  76. Okimize: I also have issues saving the spreadsheet. I don't get the spreadsheet toolbar for this document so it's not possible to save.
  77. Aero: "one to two furnaces per season" i've never found one in my entire time playing and that's over 1k hours
  78. Kranky Oldlady: I am looking at the sheet, and either need more coffee or the mighty 1H isnt inthere?
  79. Junkz: ok got it...LOL :)
  80. freekout: i dont think it works for flails, its telling me i should have a 9k 1h fail lol
  81. Jop Bosma: Quin I just wanted to let you know: you're a fucking legend.
  82. ValiantGoat: Thanks for doing the work Quin.
  83. Pgsmith187: Quin just wondering have you ever experimented with tempest rush flurry and its stackable multiplier with the 4 set sunwukos bonus. Im just messing about with abilities at and was wondering if this ability would benefit from attack speed? Or just in general to forget about tempest rush if its underpowered compared to other builds eg wol ep
  84. noisound: +Evan Richardson not sure if you need the answer still but the sheet calls for the bonus IAS from the affix (if it did roll one), not the actual base weapon attack speed. if your weapon does not have bonus IAS, it is left 0
  85. LastTourniquet: 4:35 "You might only find one or two of those a season" I found one, it rolled off intel. Im a bard. Fuck my life.
  86. Mitja Miči Turk: Ok for some reason when i open the spreadsheet in your link i cant go to file and make a copy? Or am i doin somfin wrong?
  87. ch0biq: Question for you Quinn. Are you intending on doing the BK Weapons for this spreadsheet at all? I wasn't noticing 1H Mighty's in the spreadsheet.
  88. djahbmf: +Toriko Underneath the web address bar there should be tabs just as you would have in a word document, in the "file" tab it says make a copy.
  89. Dextrotje1: Mighty Weapon 1h is missing Quin
  90. Belphegore: This is so dank bro thanks a lot
  91. Bryan Reagan: Quinn, what if you're running a specific build where it requires high base weapon damage... I'm wondering because when I've rolled the Damage % to say 10% I've noticed that it also modified the base weapon damage range on the item. Does your spreadsheet include what the new base damage range would be when figuring which stat roll would be better? Or does rolling the weapon bonus range do the same?
  92. Luke.O: wtf isnt working for me :/ if i wanna use it and make a copy of the sheet there isnt anything in the copy?
  93. Troll Axe Thrower: Does this guy takes into account that damage debuff to your enemies stacks multiplicatively?
  94. Mikko Muhonen: Don't hassle with the url of the sheet. From Top-left, click File, then download as file and choose the file format you wish to download (I use Microsoft Excel)
  95. Felix Jakobsson: I'm probably stupid but is rolling a higher DEX never an option?
  96. Ca11mero: Funny how you did a great guide with explaination in a downloadable sheet in less than 10min. Was looking at Chainers earlier and it took him almost 20min without even getting in depth.
  97. pdxDASH: Really appreciate the work you put into this Quinn, but none of it works for me. Must be my shite internet, but I can't make a copy of your calculator to use.
  98. Ioanides001: +Siegfried Bruner I think it will take much longer to find and ancient weapon of this caliber than a ramaldini. I have two of those but no ancient weapon...
  99. Mario ferreira: hi  why can i use the  calculator ??
  100. Jaws803: Then why not reforge the weapon until you get Primal ancient
  101. theunseen010: Quin you are a saint. Thank you for this!!!!
  102. Andrew Scorch: Damn man ... the sheet is wrong for ancient 1hand xbows :(... crap ... rerolling dmg is way off... 
  103. Tiwaz: Anyone who has trouble downloading this, try this link out: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qer6PedFklVHGvO_w-5CRhgntDGstcoFBwJ8hBdE5-g/edit#gid=0
  104. Gunde Tengesdal: are you going to make one for non ancients?
  105. mrtheoden: +jerome frazier yw! I'm sure some of the other guys would say something different, but crit chance/crit damage really helps. A lot of the guys use set builds (particular set items/legendary gems/passive skills/skills and play style), but I really dislike sets. They stifle innovation and limit you to playing in a particular manner and I think that that's BAD gameplay. it doesn't mean I won't use a set item, but I tend to build my character on set/leg/rares and item stats rather than just copy a set item build...I guess each to their own. the only way to get through higher torment levels is set builds to be honest. T6 is probably the limit that you can hit with a normal non set item build...what sort of character are you playing and what levels are you currently doing? are you on pc/xbox or ps4?
  106. Nekomamushi: Thanks mate!
  107. david Kongsdal: +Mario ferreira Are you sure you made a copy of it? You cant use it if you havent made one :)
  108. Starbuck_OS: Thanks for the sheet.
  109. JeDDy: +UggaChap +blingting +Jonathan Cohen +EpicTrollStar +Adriano Souza +Quin C if quin sets it up as a document, into which people with link are allowed to place comments, it should work properly (i dont use google in english, so im not sure how exactly it is called :X) ... otherwise i could paste here the link for my copy of the spreadsheet, but it feels like a theft to me :?
  110. Angelfirelord: Quin, you are awesome :) ty for this. Btw, is lightning bells still the best monk build if I'm not taking part in season 2?
  111. Freddi Fish: Thank you so very much for taking the time to do this up for us also wanna thank you for all your guides. You have no idea how much all your hard work has helped me in fine tuning my monk.
  112. Daniel Sousa: nice stuf, but is missing 1h mighty weapons ?
  113. Rainbow Sam: +Tobias Abel A socket with a green gem is always better, as long as you don't reroll the base damage for it ofc :p
  114. ch1ppR: add 1handed mighty weapons, i cant find them
  115. Mike Yoo: if i play wow i look at your videos if play d3 i look at your videos. lol gg quin
  116. fodder4me: Nice spreadsheet! I don't have alot of Ancient's to pull from for this( seasonal HC), but Very nice.
  117. chiana: how do i save it? "IMPORTANT: TO USE THIS SPREADSHEET, YOU HAVE TO GO, File ---> Make a Copy!"
  118. Jack In The Box: you know quin, you are really great for helping out your viewers this much, huge kudos to you. huge.
  119. manaquri: if your primary roll is low, and you have almost max stats (within 3-4% of max), it would be useful, but generally not. You might be better off re-rolling the extra stat to vit, cdr, rcr or something else (the bleed may even be better than an extra 250 primary).
  120. vu nguyen: what's the difference between all 3 links? btw ur a genius Quin!
  121. Merchy3: +Tiwaz Thanks, spreadsheet you linked works for me, appreciate it.
  122. Ninjorz: Hmm, none of the sheets work for me.  I see some of the cells referencing numbers in cells such as A35 ... and neither sheet has info in A35.  Oh well.
  123. RyuBR7: another great spreadsheet! love u quin! quinPukana!
  124. Bernie BadBoll: Mate you forgot 1h mighty wep!
  125. TheLowrien: lets pretend the dexterity was at minimum... would it still be better to reroll the other stats or would you try to get that 200+ extra dexterity?
  126. Jon-Fredrik Johansen: +Tobias Abel Never. Use a Rama gift :)
  127. Stereals: damn... this could help me to reroll my ancient torch :/ but well... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/stereals-2350/hero/58050064
  128. caspet11: Can someone help me with copying it so i can use it?  I suck at google spreadsheets ;_;
  129. Tiwaz: Or here the link to copy it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qer6PedFklVHGvO_w-5CRhgntDGstcoFBwJ8hBdE5-g/edit#gid=0
  130. Von Haze: Thanks for the spreadsheet mate! Keep up the good work :D
  131. JackyB: Quin you rat is this going to be updated for latest content at all? I'd love to be able to use this tool for my Necro.
  132. Teatseeker: thanks mate. you're a legend
  133. F4NB0Y: Did that works still for 2.4 ?
  134. jerome frazier: would you give up a stat for a socket on an ancient weapon?? Dude you are amazing. I had no idea the game was this deep. Thanks for sharing your game knowledge.
  135. Jeff Langelaan: Unless i'm blind, am i missing the 2h Flail option for weapon ?
  136. Nobrainpanda: That's so cool thanks man I just got my 2 h mighty weapon and I was looking for something like that video. Awesome!
  137. Bernie W.: The link to the calculator does not work anymore... Is there a new link somewhere? Thanks a lot in advance. Greetings
  138. Saadat Islam: TheLowrien - I would never reroll for X more primary stat; it's just not worth it. In almost all cases, weapon damage/% damage is a better roll in the current patch
  139. Lance Brasseaux: I'm trying to re-roll my Ancient Solemn Vow but I don't see an option for a 1-handed Mighty Weapon.
  140. Alex Wirdemo: This is awesome. I just have one thing to complain about, why no 2H Flail?
  141. Olivier Labonville: This is from my docs, fully editable, if some one modifies it, im not responsible for the errors or any issues resulting from it. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15p0cuS6IyWnTSBAKSUrF3gnTFFLF3uHEsy6dpDoryTk/edit?usp=sharing
  142. Stephan Kreidl: Thank you. <3
  143. Alan Lee: I do not see any scythe's
  144. Mark Haven: This is great!!
  145. Lupin788: You can get dex on any other gear item. You cannot get non-attack-speed weapon damage modifiers on anything but a weapon.
  146. THE_ JESTER: Is this usable in the 2.3 patch aswell?
  147. Jonathan Cohen: +RakunGaming How did you get this to work?
  148. Jaylaz: Links screwed, can't even see "File" menu.
  149. Ahren Starr: Love a good spreadsheet. Knowing Excel, I am sure this took a while. Thanks, Quin. MUCH RESPECT!
  150. pannfisch: thanks mate :)
  151. Chu Kean Tang: Thanks mate! Well done.
  152. Spider Monkey: Sweet as!
  153. BlackDim100: Update for Necro weapons?
  154. caspet11: Thats the same for me
  155. XENOJZ: Where do you reroll? I don't see it in this video.
  156. MisterJunior: Where is the 1h Mighty Weapon? :o Edit: Also made a D3 app using the calculations from your chart. Is it fine to make this public? I have given you credits for the DPS calc as well as the people that helped you.
  157. Rodrigo Saez: i see 2 handed mighty weapon but i dont see 1 handed mighty weapon for the BK weapons
  158. Miguel Oh: You are amazing . Keep up the great guides!
  159. Drizzt Do'Urden: Quin nice sheet dude but u forgot to add 1H Mighty Weapons... How did u miss that?
  160. Christian Dietachmair: thanks a lot for this ! so i subd ! Greetings from Austria !
  161. Duarte: ias
  162. Sakaya: Your Videos made me boot up D3 once again. Started HC and sitting on Para 144 at the moment. Having alot of fun. Thank you.
  163. kyle antal: the spreadsheet is missing 1 hand mighty weapon
  164. jean /LeCoqLico: Good job bro it's realy usefull
  165. benblue3: I just got a 4319.7 Immortal King mace with 1450 strength and 2300 life per fury spent with a socket and 100% ancient damage on the PTR...! I want to keep it ;_; ;_;
  166. Rick Compton: Great stuff!! I use this all the time now for rolling stats on weapons. I watch your streaming a lot. Thanks.
  167. m3tr0id69: Is it just me or the 1h Flail dmg is bugged? it gives me like 14k with 8%dmg and 1419-1737 dps rolls
  168. hom3r: Shouldn't you be rolling rcd instead?
  169. Rixu: thanks alot!
  170. Novalith: Would love to see this updated :)
  171. Michael Gevas: is this video still relevant for season 5
  172. ChrisQish: The links aren't working...I have a google account. Deleting everything after /htmlview isn't helping. Anybody got a clue on how to get a usable copy?
  173. Matthew Jefferies: Thanks for making this! So many times I don't know what is better to reroll on my weapons.
  174. mrtheoden: +Sir. Derpenstein. I empathise with you badly. Blizzard's RNG is broken. Of that I am convinced.
  175. Miles: so helpful guide, thx for it ;)
  176. Xetusath: +Quin C  thanks alot <3 but ur spreadsheat is missing 1 hand mighty weapons, are u going to add it in the near future ?
  177. Luan Nguyen: QuinnC, You did not cover if it is worth it to reroll Dex. would it be better to get 900+ dex on a 2 handed bow or 8-10% weapon damage?
  178. RealRustled: Hey Quin C. I tried to copy it and tried messing with the url, and when i try it just says Timestamp and Untitled Question
  179. Barron: Hey Quin, thanks for this. Enjoy the streams and the information. Everything on this seems good, except for flail 1h calculations are off. My Ancient Johannas according to the spread sheet has a 9.5k dps instead of 3k :P Was watching you play crusader, don't know how you got past 55 on Grifts. My sader isn't as geared as yours but its so tough! Good work man!
  180. bestakes: Change "/htmlview" with "/edit" in the URL and you can download it.
  181. SgtHazzaH: gg
  182. Eniclac: Hey Quin, would this tool be updated with the new 2.6 (necromancer) changes? :D
  183. Robert Stan: +Siegfried Bruner You could roll socket then when you get a gift, reroll something else. But it's a bit messy and doesn't always work (like when it's more beneficial to reroll damage range).
  184. Fox: Very nice Quin, keep it up man.
  185. Wepiha Te Ata: It "taints" your DPS making it look higher while Attack Speed is not necessarily calculated into skill attacks
  186. Saadat Islam: Thanks Quin. Pgsmith187 - attack speed is generally BAD for tempest rush builds as fury spent scales with atk speed, hope that made sense
  187. gralex2606: There is no Toolbar for me to where i can click file save file. There are only Calc and Data, nothing else. Please help!
  188. Bear Rose: Would it not be best to re-roll one of the primary stats for a socket?
  189. Mu Egames: does it matter what element dmg you reroll? i think no, never felt it do more dmg of it
  190. Arshid Faqir: If you having problems with this, please use chrome to view it and it works fine.
  191. XHeroZA: QuinC you are a legend. Thank you!
  192. Alberto Alexis Viveros Huerta: +Juan Castro same issue in here can't get correct data with 1h flails
  193. MrMeatzombie: The dex on that furnace was near the minimum, why is dex not included on the spreadsheet?
  194. Faze: We can't download the file?!
  195. z28Nemesis: the spreadsheet has two "Flail (1H)" and is missing "Mighty Weapon (1H) but awesome otherwise. Also, both Flail (1H) with min DMG of 1099, Max DMG 1312 with 7% damage is showing up as having a current DPS of 7905.8, maxing at 12,687.5. Just a tad off, I think from the 2215.5 flail in my inventory.
  196. Mike Santo: Hey Quin, I'm picking up what you're putting down. Thanks
  197. Seutsi: This is really cool, thanks Quin!
  198. jerome frazier: Thanks for the advice. I will do it.
  199. B de Groot: Enchanting a weapon you can keep trying until you get that 1 stat again but higher
  200. Meowman3000: Nice! Thy :3 i will use this :3
  201. genki_dechu: +todd lord Click the "calc" tab at the bottom of your copy.
  202. Kal1bur_G: why is there no Mighty Weapon (1H) on spreadsheet? please help
  203. Bhusta Cap: YES HOLY SHIT TY
  204. Stuart Hollingsead: rofl @ ok its getting a little bit awkward, i'm unable to close the screen... SUB+1
  205. Heavenly BluE: Hey Quin, I'm new to diablo and play a monk. Thanks for all your amazing resources to help get me started. I was wondering why the goal is to reroll the weapon to maximize the DPS number, when in many of your other guides, you've stated to ignore the DPS number - that our damage scales off the damage range. Also, RCR and CDR are completely ignored; in some cases CDR can be a better stat then % DMG. While this sheet is a great tool (and thanks so much for making it), it doesn't seem like the final word on optimizing a weapon.
  206. Vin0Monster: Is it still ONLY usable for ancient weapons? Cause I tested out today with an non ancient (without knowing) and the numbers were exactly the same.
  207. Jon Irenicus: I think the Flail 1H is broken, my shitty 1H current DPS comes out to over 8000 which is not right at all....
  208. Himbeer Eiskalt: if it is possible you could put the scythe into the calculator would be nice now that everyone plays the Necro
  209. danny dee: thanks.
  210. Gharbad the weak: gz. thanks dude, great work!
  211. frogg616: hahaha love that ending
  212. Dmitry Nagirnyy: ty man
  213. jklm011: Someone tell me what taint stands for x)
  214. Jop Bosma: Saving the vit can give you new options on other slots, on helmet for example... % dmg of skill or something like that
  215. mrtheoden: +Sir. Derpenstein. actually, let me clarify, I didn't mean "rub salt into the wound" in a mean way - I meant that in regards to odds and the silliness of Blizzard's RNG, not to cause you any distress. Sorry if I did.
  216. WickedTimeFox: man your videos are awesome. Concise, informative and interesting. and relevant. Keep it up
  217. Mario ferreira: sry    i can´t  use the  calculator
  218. Tiago Pedrosa: Thanks man !! 
  219. Whatcha: You are awesome, Quin!
  220. qaqqamut: What if the choice is between rerolling damage range or rerolling % damage instead of like 1300 dex? Then it is a whole other scenario.
  221. Souuly88: Still no idea how to copy the spreadsheet. Tried it with Chrome, Opera, Explorer. Even the "delete that" "do this" , bla bla stuff... nothing works. Anybody got an idea?
  222. Rig Explosion: damn bro. you're pretty good. been seeing some of your vids. and so far I find them really interesting. like and sub :)
  223. sandesh bhosale: That helped a lot mate! Thanks for the utility ))
  224. thelegend27 reborn: Why is there not an option for one hand mighty weapons like Bul-kathos?
  225. Ayytbom [BOOSTED]: +Quoc Tran if you've got an ancient weapon it usually has a pretty ridiculous main stat rolled alreaddy. you get much better benefit from rerolling damage range or %damage. also if you've got decent crit damage on your other items a socket is less important and you can get a free one from ramanaldi's gift.
  226. 1990erre: I have a furnace with vit on it, if i decide to reroll it for 10% elite dmg, or 10% cd, is it an option?
  227. Jason Vue: Very useful, but I think you're missing 2H Flails from the weapon category.
  228. Idz21: In the example you used in your vid: Would replacing the Strength stat with Attack Speed be beneficial? Or is +str/dex/intel/(even vit) better than extra DPS?
  229. todd lord: ok i went to link i went to make a copy and it comes up with something way diff on number 1 line says timestamp / untitled question and as for what else i have to do is unknown help please
  230. Adam Snith: Hey +Quin C!  Thanks for the spreedsheet! Really good work! The community thanks you! About 1h crossbows - I think the data is a bit off on the min max weapon damage range of the ancient version. You have it listed as 1560 -1940. It should be [Don't know] - 1700.  Image: http://postimg.org/image/ng6spbp5h/  This gives me an incorrect value for maximizing the weapon damage range.  Thanks again!  - Adam
  231. Apolloscreed: confused
  232. Tob: When is it better to roll for a socket and put in a green gem instead?
  233. Mario ferreira: sry m8  i solvit   ty 
  234. Nick MaGrick: lol I can not believe the amount of work you went through to make this, seems not worth it. I woulda hit things
  235. beardedshadow: True, he's played way more than I have. But I do have 1000's of hours into the game and I thought I'd have found at least one, by now. Must try Kadala sometime. 
  236. Samuel Sumoso: +Quin C i maked it work by deleting everything that appears after "edit" in the link :)
  237. Artyom Sorokin: Can someone modify this spreadsheet so that it can be used for not ancient weapons?
  238. 卐Mysterious NPC #1488 Stranger卐: thx Quin ! it works perfectly :) I just managed to reach my first 1.5 B dmg crit thx to that :)
  239. Pedro B.: no staffs? :/
  240. Wirrlicht: Thanks for the work mate! One handed mighty weapons are missing though :p
  241. w Bandera: AWESOME video . Thanks!!
  242. Robert Stan: +Siegfried Bruner Not unless it's a Furnace... or even more so, a Ancient one, or any other well-rolled, ancient or rare weapon... or all 3 combined... You're better off waiting 'till a gift drops.
  243. Davey11212: Good shit man, you get a like from me! thanks for putting in the work bro!! really appreciate it!
  244. Grailer Grailer: I rolled off 1000 vit to 10% dmg someone said I shouldve rolled the dmg range even tho dps was lower because 1000vit is > extra dmg Did I make a mistake Also I rolled Vit off a 2h to 10%dmg and keep 7%Atkspeed 4500+ dmg furnace. And last but not least, Which is better for DS monk Flying dragon LPH or LPSS?
  245. nerdcraft: +Jim Pabon Thank you
  246. OneButton Dash: nice job, u earned a sub,  i'll follow u on twitch when i get around to it
  247. Aero: lmao its fine. this season I'm playing a WD and not DH so I should have some chance to get one.
  248. Daniel: quin, please return to diablo:'(
  249. Kane Dawber: Great spreadsheet that I'm now using to check my weapons! :-) I do have one question, that may be related to another topic however?? I am looking to max the sheet dps of my Blade of the Tribes for my LeapQuake build. the spreadsheet "recommends" putting AS on my weapon to buff the weapon dps even higher, however I have read elsewhere that EQ doesn't benefit from AS. However does EQ (and other DoT attacks) just take the weapon DPS and use that as a base to calc the EQ damage ticks. So it doesnt matter how that weapon DPS is achieved (ie. by having AS on your weapon etc). So you will get the AS benefit for your calculated weapon dps (the big bold number!), but not for your attacks/second. if that makes sense? (it does to me, but maybe in not just stating it correctly?
  250. Luke Cruz: Quin, you're the greatest man <3
  251. Tayfun Yavuzbayır: Attack speed = tax-paid with captions :)
  252. diamondmoti: Wow
  253. Devlinholic SG: Quin C thanks for the guide for weapons spread sheet.
  254. WColdblooded357W: That's an awesome thing you did making a spreadsheet for us. Subscribed
  255. PavelDenizevic: hahaha man i lold at the last 2 secs
  256. Tletna: Since I never took the time to do the math myself, I am curious, for max damage, can your spread sheet calc the contribution of having main stat (like dex for DH's) or bleed? I don't know if I agree with the emphasis on max damage only versus speed or survivability, but I definitely think that this is cool that you made this for other players to use.  I think it is encouraging to know that there are some people, including yourself, who try to help the community out.
  257. gametenor: the links dont work
  258. Steven Griffiths: Wow, damn that's useful! Thank man!
  259. Erik Lindberg: Finally made it work, I tried right clicking and open link in a new window. DOn't know if it was just that or if I got lucky but i worked! Thanks for a great spreadsheet!
  260. mrtheoden: +Sir. Derpenstein. just to rub salt into the wound, I found another furnace (again, from a RG), this time non ancient. Gave it to a mate to cube.
  261. freekout: +freekout 9k flail not fail lol
  262. Toriko: Stupid question: How do i copy this sheets ?
  263. Rafael Ribeiro: Amazing sheet quinn, i was looking for it last night! Just something that seems off. The Perfect roll part of the sheet says my Ancient Hand Crossbow can reach 3715.0 but i already tried and can't get more then a 3293.0. How is this perfect roll calculated? My weapon is an Ancient Hand Crossbow, 1341-1666 base damage, 7%Damage. I managed to get a 50dps increase out of it but seems impossible to reach the 3715 dps perfect roll said by the sheet.
  264. z28Nemesis: Can the 1h mighty weapon be added, for the Bul-Kathos weapon set? Also, was one of the "Flail (1H)" meant to be 2H?
  265. Juan Castro: 1h flail is bugged, the data needs to be changed so it doesnt merge 1h and 2h flails
  266. aboomination: Good job, thx.
  267. DarkWarfare772: Wow, this should be linked all over the internet. I'll do my share and spread this around!
  268. Igerus: I love Quin69 and all of his videos. Also I love the fact that he took the time just to make this for us. But I noticed, this is no longer available: Is the anything similar to this that is still working? Many thanks for making this one, though.
  269. Evan Richardson: Am I a retard?   I try entering my WAS which is 1.10, but it only lets me enter 0, 5,6 or 7....am i missing something?
  270. GippslandBirds: thank you for this, i appreciate your hard work, its helped me a lot.
  271. Tuglow: None of them are working now anyone else having this problem?
  272. davesurfer: Can't seem to get it to work with the 1H Mighty weapons like Bul-Kathos's Set
  273. Davey11212: Either im a huge moron, or there's definitely not a 2h Flail option in the spread sheet in ancient weapons drop-down. I got my ancient Golden Flense on my crusader and i cant tell what to reroll the  10% dmg or the damage range.... I went to the handy dandy calculator and i see a 1h flail but not a 2her :( please someone tell me it isn't so!!! FIX THIS QUIN!! <3
  274. David Redford: Oh yeah when you increased the Max DMG, Min DMG goes up too usually, I don't do it often but yeah Thx for the Video, and Spreadsheet
  275. Jim Pabon: Anyone having issues with 1h Flails. Go to data page There are two 1h Flails there rename the second one to Flail (2H) this will fix the issue with that one.
  276. Ravenjim93: is there one which includes armor or offhands. I struggle to find out if Area damage or socket or elite dmg is the best for my ancient quiver
  277. Tiwaz: The reason why it is not working is because you have to leave the "/", so only delete "htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true". At least this worked for me.
  278. Da MaRuKu: thx it worked, I deleted all cache, loged in google, closed chrome, and re-opened chrome and opened the url with /edit instead of /htmlview
  279. Pit: great video. lovely beard. ♡
  280. 6agent6dante6: Thanks a lot man!
  281. JeDDy: for everyone who has trouble with saving the spreadsheet as a copy ... delete from the link following: "/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true" ... after that, everything should work smoothly :)
  282. Jussi Järvinen: Nice work dude! I was just yesterday doing some napking math on a weapon trying to figure out what would be the best reroll. 
  283. somin 8: you forgot 1h mighty weapons
  284. Florent MEDINGER: Thx man this worked for me too
  285. , diablo iii video game, diablo 3 video gameplay, reroll switch, reroll riven mods, reroll epic seven, rerolled, reroll azerite traits, reroll katamari, reroll game, reroll unique poe, rerolling skin shards, reroll dokkan battle, reroll tokens bfa, reroll destiny child, reroll dragalia lost, reroll mod values poe, reroll champion shards, reroll skin permanent, reroll primal ancient, rerolling ones, reroll fgo, reroll masterwork, rolling stones, rolls royce, rolling stone magazine, rolling loud, roller skating, roll20, roll a die, rolling stones tour, roller coaster, rolled ice cream, roll tide, rolls royce suv, roller blades, rolls royce wraith, rolls royce phantom, rolled oats, rollins college, rolling stones songs, rolling loud 2018, roll bounce, damaged, damage control, damaged hair, damaged goods, damaged synonym, damage calculator, damages cast, damageplan, damage definition, damage inc, damage in spanish, damages tv show, damage done red sox, damage done sweatshirt, damage types 5e, damaged screw extractor, damaged lyrics, damage industries, damage dc, damage indicators, maxpreps, maxine waters, max kellerman, maxi dresses, maxim, maxwell, max greenfield, max holloway, maxpreps basketball, max headroom, max brenner, max boot, max and ruby, maximus, maximum overdrive, max b, max baer jr, maximilianmus, maxalt, max scherzer, dps texas, dps near me, dpss benefits, dpss lacounty gov, dps office, dps skis, dpsk12, dps calendar, dps hours, dps meaning, dps rosenberg, dpsst, dps nutrition, dps portal, dps teacher strike, dps website, dps strike, dps rankings, dps jobs, dps student portal, , weapons, weapons 5e, weapon x, weapons of mass destruction, weaponry, weapons of math destruction, weapon h, weapon of choice, weaponized autism, weapons pathfinder, weapons of ww1, weaponology, weapon synonym, weapons in clue, weaponized, weapon name generator, weapon core edz, weapon definition, weapon outfitters, weapon of warning 5e, how to train your dragon, how to screenshot on mac, how to tie a tie, how to draw, how to make slime, how to get anti gay emoji, how to boil eggs, how to screenshot, how to make french toast, how to write a check, how to lose weight, how to draw a rose, how to take a screenshot, how to jump a car, how to get a passport, how to make buttermilk, how to calculate gpa, how to write a cover letter, how to delete facebook, how to hard boil eggs, video game industry, video game industry revenue, video game industry statistics, video game industry jobs, video game industry growth, video game industry news, video game industry revenue vs movie, video game industry revenue 2016, video game industry crash, video game industry growth statistics, video game industry revenue 2018, video game industry trends, video game industry analysis, video game industry report, video game industry history, video game industry in the next 10 years, video game industry etf, video game industry working conditions, video game industry overview, video game industry employment statistics, mystic pizza, mystic lake, mystic river, mystic messenger, mystic aquarium, mystical, mysticism, mystic seaport, mystic falls, mystic ct, mystic messenger emails, mystic pizza cast, mystic dunes, mystic lake hotel, mystic hot springs, mystic topaz, mystic grill, mystic 5e, mystic gohan, mystic mamma, maximizing profit, maximizing utility, maximizing social security, maximizing money, maximizing rule for public goods, maximizing tax refund, maximizing shareholder wealth means maximizing the, maximizing definition, maximizing revenue, maximizing social security benefits, maximizing area, maximizing shareholder value, maximizing profit calculus, maximizing closet space, maximizing biotin lash serum, maximizing shareholder wealth, maximizing milk production, maximizing volume of a box, maximizing satisfaction means, maximizing deductions

Diablo 3: How to Reroll a Weapon

3,233 Likes3,233 Dislikes
381,502 views views followers
Diablo III Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 26 Feb 2015

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét